Did You Know?
- Milk chocolate was invented by Daniel Peter, who sold the concept to his neighbour Henri Nestlé.
- Botanically speaking, the banana is a herb and the tomato is a fruit.
- Carrots have zero fat content.
- Watermelons are 97% water, lettuce 97%, tomatoes 95%, carrots 90%, and bread 30%.
At FN foods we use local farms when the season allows. This summer we have served to you fresh and local English salad from Lollo Rosso, Lollo Biandi, Oak leaf and baby gems. We will continue supplying you with locally sourced products coming up this Autumn.
- Broccoli, English lettuce leaves, Red Cabbage, Flat parsley, Curley Parsley
- Cheddar Mild and Mature block 5kg
- Mozzarella cheese, block, balls or pearls
- Brie 1kg, Stilton, Feta cheese, halloumi cheese
- Apple wood, Soya milk, cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, clotted cream, Butter blocks and portions , Fruit yoghurt individual pots or gallons, milks and creams.
If you’d like to enquire about our fresh produce delivery, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.